- 2 x 17 Minute Halves
- Clock Stops for EVERY WHISTLE in the LAST THREE (3) MINUTES of the second half only.
- Clock starts once the ball is touched by a player after being passed in
*Clock does not stop after a goal is scored, unless a shooting foul is called by the referee**
- Time-outs can be called on any whistle
- Time-outs can be called AFTER an opponent has scored a goal, providing the request is made to the referee BEFORE the ball is passed back into play
SUBSTITUTIONS CAN BE CALLED AFTER:
- Any whistle
- The shooter may be substituted providing the request has been made to the referee PRIOR to the first shot commencing
Scorers must be over the age of 14 and communicate with the other team’s scorer during the game to confirm points, fouls etc. If not doing the computer, scorer must check that the other scorer has added the points and fouls against the correct player.
The referee’s must be notified after 8 team fouls