Why would I Need an Exemption? In any season, you must play enough games to qualify to play in the finals. If you miss games through injury or sickness, you can be credited for missed games if you have Medical Certificate which covers those games.|
How do I get a Medical Exemption?
If you have a query, contact Natalie Gourley.
- When you go to the doctor, get a doctor's certificating indicating how long you cannot play for.
- Contact your coach or Natalie Gourley as soon as possible.
- Note: To be accepted, a medical certificate must be:
- The original certificate (not photocopied)
- Submitted within 21 days of diagnoses
- The certificate must be submitted to Knox Basketball by the club with an accompanying letter.